Top Social

paper goodies and family life

A Little Sadness

|
We got some very sad news about my little nephew last week.  He was diagnosed with ALL Leukemia.  This little guy is only 4, and it made me terribly sad for my niece, his mama.  I have a huge family, with nieces and a nephew only a few years younger than me, and many great nieces and nephews.  Regardless of the number of us, and the distance that separates us, the deep hurt is still there.  Please keep my little nephew, Jase, in your thoughts and prayers.

On a happier note, we spent Thanksgiving with my Dad and one of my sister's + her family.  The food was fabulous, thanks to Dad's lady friend (I'm sure Dad helped!), and it was quite the time for Miss Q! She gets lots of love from her cousins.

On Tuesday I got a new 'do!

And this past Monday we made a trip to do a bit of shopping with my sister.

If you can't tell, I'm a bit obsessed with the light filters on #picfx!

I'm going to try and finish up my foundation pages for my DD this weekend.  I have a few birthday cards to get together as well, so hopefully Miss Q is ready for some Daddy time!!!   Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and are getting prepared for Christmas.


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9